A sampling of tequilas served with house made sangrita.
The House of Luck
Casamigos Silver, Casamigos Reposado, and Casamigos Anejo. 20
Organic, Three ways
Casa Noble Silver, Clase Azul Reposado, and Organic 3 Anejo. 20
Julio Family Reunion
Don Julio Reposado, Don Juilo Anejo, and Don Juilo 1942. 26
Casa Dragones Joven, Patron Burdeos, and Herradura Seleccion. 69
Blanco, also called silver or plata, is tequila as it comes from the still; aged no longer than 60 days in metal tanks, and recommended for mixed drinks.
- Sauza | Straight forward agave flavor with a crisp bite. 7 / 11
- El Jimador | Meaning “the harvester.” Great for margaritas. 7 / 11
- Gran Centenario | Subtle flavors, finishes with cinnamon and pepper. 7 / 11
- Corralejo | Light caramel tones with a quick finish.
7 / 11
- 1800 | Smooth on palate with a sweet finish. 8 / 12
- Casa Noble | Earthy, citrus, and agave flavors. 8 / 12
- Cazadores | A smooth agave nose with a vanilla finish. 8 / 12
- Herradura | A classic, great for sipping or margaritas.
8 / 12
- Corzo | Elegant with notes of citrus and vanilla. 8 / 12
- Siete Leguas | Earthly, agave nose with a peppery finish. 8 / 12
- Tres Generaciones | Hints of citrus and sweet floral, triple distilled. 8 / 12
- Don Julio | Very smooth with agave, pepper, and floral flavors. 8 / 12
- Chinaco | Bouquet of pear, dill, and lime. 8 / 12
- Avion | Exceptionally smooth with notes of mint, citrus, and pepper. 8 / 12
- Hotel California | Notes of white pepper and tropical fruit. 8 / 12
- Organic 1 | Earthy, citrus, and herbal. 8 / 12
- Espalon | Citrus with hints of cinnamon and black licorice. 8 / 12
- DeLeón | Notes of raw chocolate, vanilla, spice, and agave. 8 / 12
- Cabo | Wabo sweet heat to the palate with a light sweet finish. 9 / 13
- Patron | Ultra smooth on palate with hints of vanilla.
9 / 13
- Partida | Citrus, fresh herbs, and tropical fruit flavors.
9 / 13
- El Tesoro | Sweet agave, mature pina, and ripe flavors.
9 / 13
- Milagro | Clear and crisp with spicy black pepper finish. 9 / 13
- Casamigos | Hints of agave, vanilla, and grapefruit.
9 / 13
- Fortaleza | Light herbal, citrus, and sweet agave notes.
9 / 13
Reposado, meaning, “rested” refers to tequila that is aged anywhere from two months to one year in oak. This is a great choice for those who fear the tequila bite.
Aging the tequila mellows some of the agave flavors and the sweet oak imparts a smooth finish, making it great for shots.
- Jose Cuervo Tradicional | Strong vanilla flavors. 8 / 13
- Sauza Hornitos | Hornitos means “little ovens.” Has peppery flavors. 8 / 13
- Corralejo | Light caramel and honeyed sweetness.
8 / 13
- Gran Centenario | Cuervo family with strong vanilla flavors. 8 / 13
- Herradura | Spicy nose and light, caramel flavors, slow heat. 9 / 14
- Cazadores | Earthy, spicy, pungent flavors with hints of vanilla. 9 / 14
- Chinaco | Nose of citrus zest, with a fruity, spicy finish. 9 / 14
- 1800 | Sweet caramel nose, earthy palette. 9 / 14
- Corzo | Citrus and vanilla with hints of oak and honey. 9 / 14
- Hotel California | Floral bouquet with lightly toasted vanilla. 9 / 14
- Don Julio | Lightly sweet in the mouth, light heat, and no after taste. 9 / 14
- Avion | Savory peach, cherry, and cinnamon with a hint of vanilla. 9 / 14
- Organic 2 | Spicy notes of vanilla, and anise, with a hint citrus. 9 / 15
- DeLeón | Notes of citrus with a mix of butterscotch and agave. 9 / 15
- Cabo Wabo | Agave, dill, oak, and some pepper.
10 / 15
- Partida | Smooth and rich with a touch of sweetness. 10 / 15
- Patron | Pale amber, sweet agave, with a long finish. 10 / 15
- Espalon | Plum, butterscotch, and oak notes. 10 / 15
- Siete Leguas | Pleasant agave flavor and wooden notes. 10 / 15
- El Tesoro | Mild agave, earthy, and spicy, with floral attributes. 10 / 15
- Milagro | Natural and clean with notes of vanilla.
10 / 15
- Casamigos | Caramel with hints of cocoa. 10 / 15
- Fortaleza | Light honey with vanilla and pepper. 10 / 16
- Casa Noble | (Certified Organic) Sweet agave, vanilla, and oak. 11 / 16
- Milagro Select Barrel | Mellow honey, vanilla, and spice. 14 / 19
- Clase Azul | Intense amber, silky, woody, and fruity.
14 / 24
Aged anywhere from one year to ten years, Anejos exhibit strong characteristics of oak aging such as vanilla, cedar, spice, butterscotch, and caramel. These are great after-dinner drinks comparable to fine whiskies, single malt scotches, or cognacs.
Recommended for sipping.
- Gran Centenario | Strong vanilla on nose and palate, sweet, and woody. 9 / 14
- Tres Generaciones | A pepper and oak blend with a hint of caramel. 10 / 15
- 1800 | Sweet vanilla and complexity. 10 / 15
- Herradura | Amazing vanilla nose, smooth and dry, smoky finish. 10 / 15
- Don Julio | Cinnamon, pepper, caramel, with a light, sweet aftertaste. 10 / 15
- Corralejo | One of Mexico’s first distillers, smoky taste. 10 / 15
- Avion | Rich and exquisute with hints of vanilla, caramel, coconut, and maple. 10 / 15
- Organic 3 | Complex aromatic bouquet of golden hue of anejo. 10 / 18
- Partida | Fruity with notes of cherry and almond.
11 / 16
- Corzo | Light floral notes, balanced by rich honey and caramel. 11 / 16
- Patron | Vanilla, white pepper, with a hint of caramel.
11 / 16
- Casamigos | Roasted agave, caramel, and oak. 11 / 16
- Hotel California | Vanilla, candied florals with a nose of spice and caramel. 11 / 16
- Milagro | Hints of coconut with a sweet and spicy finish. 11 / 16
- El Tesoro | Complex nose, vanilla, oak aromas with a vanilla finish. 11 / 16
- Chinaco | Aromas of pear and vanilla with a lucious spicy, smoky finish. 11 / 16
- Fortaleza | Delightfully smooth, refined through oak aging. 11 / 17
- Siete Leguas | Delicate buttery notes of agave and citrus. 11 / 17
- Villa Lobos | Moderate oak with hints of berry, chocolate, and mint. 11 / 17
- Casa Noble | (Certified Organic) Butterscotch, vanilla, and oak. 12 / 18
The supreme creations of some of the finest tequila distillers. Sit back and sip these bold. refined flavors, or enjoy as an after dinner drink.
- Cazadores Extra Anejo | Notes of agave, cinammon, and vanilla. 15 / 22
- Gran Corralejo | Semi-sweet smooth finish. 16 / 27
- Cuervo Reserva De La Familia | Oak, sweet, spicy aftertaste, with a vanilla finish. 16 / 28
- El Tesoro Paradisio | Smoky, with very rich complex flavors. 16 / 28
- Gran Patron Platinum | Triple distilled and aged to perfection. 19 / 30
- Don Julio 1942 | Mature ripe agave, silky textures, and a subtle finish. 20 / 32
- Herradura Seleccion | Blend of rose petal, vanilla, and citrus with a smooth finish. 29 / 51
- Patron Burdeos | Vanilla, raisin, and dried fruit (similar to Bordeaux wine). 47 / 78
- Espalon | Prominent vanilla with notes of nutmeg and rich, roasted fruits. 15 / 22
- Don Julio Real | Gentle hints of citrus and sweet, cooked agave. 29 / 51
- Gran Patron Piedra | Rich and complex with light vanilla and herbaceous agave. 29 / 51
Mezcal takes the heart of the agave into earthen pits lined with lava rocks and filled with wood and charcoal before being distilled in clay pots. Characteristics of rustic smokey spice, citrus, and rich agave.
- Clase Azul. 29 / 51
- Illegal. 9 / 13
- Los Amantes. 9 / 13
- Siete Misterios Pechuga. 20 / 32
- Reyes Cobardes. 8 / 13